Contact Us: +91 9081265655
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Create a world class customer experience, and we intend to build our customer delight operations as a centre of excellence and a source of competitive advantage.
• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products, services, receive orders, cancel orders, and obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Research and review policies regularly and communicate effective solutions to a fun and fast-paced environment.
• Make regular calls to existing customers or potential customers to provide education, support, troubleshooting and sales information, related to products or services we offer.
• Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline.
• 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service or Seller Support function.
• Excellent communication skills in English, Hindi and Gujarati is a must
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers base
• Excellent customer issue documentation skills
• Good listening ability to understand customer issues very clearly and provide resolution.
• Ability to function independently as well as in a team.
• Familiarity with Microsoft excel, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer and Android App
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Ability to work with our customers that are business owners and very particular about their day to day operations
• Demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrated ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule
• Operational flexibility with the working schedule, may be expected to work weekends, holidays and event
• Ability to multi-task in high-energy environment
2022-09-30|||Sindhu Bhavan Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|||1||||||xZ1WCb_6uGNr2lLp|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||YEAR|||range||||||300000|||360000|||true