Welcome to DERMATOUCH, your premier destination for all things skincare! We understand that the realm of skincare can be somewhat intimidating, but fear not. In this article, we aim to simplify the science behind one remarkable skincare ingredient: Salicylic Acid....
Dark spots on the skin, also called hyperpigmentation, occur when certain areas of the skin produce more melanin than usual. Melanin gives eyes, skin and hair their color. Dark spots on the skin are not a concern and do not...
- Morning skin care is all about prevention and protection.
- Your face will be exposed to the outside world, so moisturizer and sunscreen are among the necessary steps.
- Basic morning routine Cleanser.
- Use it to remove dirt and debris that has accumulated overnight Moisturizer.
- It moisturizes the skin and can be used in the form of creams, gels or balms Sunscreen.
- It is important to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- For example, the prevention of acne is one of these possible benefits.
- Cold water can be exclusively helpful for dry or acne-prone skin.
- If you suffer from persistently dry skin, hot water can decrease sebum (oils) levels and make the problem worse, so cold water is a good alternative.
- Many people focus on their facial skin, but the body can also benefit from an extra dose of care.
- Mole check: look for moles and have the whole body examined to detect signs of melanoma.
- Moisturize your body: do not forget to do this after hot showers and baths.
- Exfoliate: do this once a week with a scrub.
- Fight stretch marks: you can do this with products that contain vitamin A, hyaluronic acid or coconut oil.