Pregnancy stretch marks, also known as striae gravidarum, are a common skin condition that occurs during pregnancy. They appear as reddish or purplish streaks on the skin and can later fade to a silvery-white color. While they don't pose any...
Pregnancy stretch marks are a common concern for many women, but it's important to remember that they are a natural part of the body's response to the stretching and growth that occurs during pregnancy. There are steps you can take...
What are stretch marks? Stretch marks, also known as striae, are streaks or lines that appear on the skin when it undergoes rapid stretching or expansion. They commonly occur during periods of rapid growth, such as during puberty, pregnancy, or...
- Morning skin care is all about prevention and protection.
- Your face will be exposed to the outside world, so moisturizer and sunscreen are among the necessary steps.
- Basic morning routine Cleanser.
- Use it to remove dirt and debris that has accumulated overnight Moisturizer.
- It moisturizes the skin and can be used in the form of creams, gels or balms Sunscreen.
- It is important to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- For example, the prevention of acne is one of these possible benefits.
- Cold water can be exclusively helpful for dry or acne-prone skin.
- If you suffer from persistently dry skin, hot water can decrease sebum (oils) levels and make the problem worse, so cold water is a good alternative.
- Many people focus on their facial skin, but the body can also benefit from an extra dose of care.
- Mole check: look for moles and have the whole body examined to detect signs of melanoma.
- Moisturize your body: do not forget to do this after hot showers and baths.
- Exfoliate: do this once a week with a scrub.
- Fight stretch marks: you can do this with products that contain vitamin A, hyaluronic acid or coconut oil.